Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hey, weird post yesterday! Technology in the classroom

I was in the process of posting an awesome thing about supporting technology in the classroom (http://believejay.blogspot.com/2012/03/technolgoy-future-discussions-on-new.html) when I realized that my post came out all funny looking.

The fist picture is a representation of frustration with technology summing up how I felt when I saw the messed up post.

I'll cut to the chase.  I wrote about technology being good and in the same post, technology was bad and didn't work for me.  Alas, I am not deterred.  Technology in the classroom is important.  It allows teachers to better engage students.  I suggest that students can find their callings and passions through the collaborative learning environment that follows. 

If you have a chance, checkout this post which brings up ways to go beyond the textbook.

http://tomwhitby.wordpress.com/2012/03/20/we-dont-need-no-stinkn-textbooks-beyondthetextbook/

Sorry for the technology blunder and thanks for reading and sharing!

OK, until next time!

_____________

twitter.com/believekids
School fundraiser

No comments: