Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Why School Principals Get Involved in School Fundraisers and Why Some Do Not...

This is a really important question.  The involvement of the principal in school principal during the main fundraiser of the school year is perhaps the biggest contributor to the success of the fundraiser!

So, then...

Why are so many school principals not getting involved in the fundraising efforts at their schools?

Yes, that's the question! 

I don't want to make anyone feel bad or take the conversation somewhere it shouldn't go.  Instead, I would like to hear from principals on why it is they do or don't support the fundraisers at their school. 

Please just take 1 minute to leave a comment for me below, hit me up at twitter.com/believekids or use disqus on the home page of my school fundraising website

Thank you, thank you!

No comments: