Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


This weekend, the kids have been so happy. 

Valentine's Day was celebrated at school on Friday and it was a blast!  It's become quite a fun little holiday it seems when it comes to children and I appreciate that.

I ran across this post in USA Today which indicates that indeed the holiday has gone from more of a adult sweetheart "love" celebration to more of a children's "like" holiday and even an office "friend" celebration for co-workers.

Of course, I remember how lame it was to go out and fight crowds on Valentine's Day and try to have an enjoyable restaurant experience.  I am glad the holiday is getting a bit more well rounded so I don't feel the obligation to go out with all the teenagers.

I am happy with Valentines Day and hope you are too.

Hey, regardless of how you celebrate, I just want to say Happy Valentine's Day! 

No comments: