Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Friday, February 11, 2011

Sharing is Caring...

Here on my blog, I post mostly about how to make elementary school fundraisers more successful. The rest of the time, my goal is to help make fundraising easier and more respected.

Parents, teachers, PTA, PTO, PTSA, PTSO and other parent group members, school administration and principals are all welcome!  Fundraising companies and fundraising representatives are also encouraged to visit.  I believe in quality competition and cohesiveness within the fundraising industry.  Our ability to explore common goals encourages me daily.

So, here's my plea...

"Sharing is caring!" my Mom would exclaim as she raised three rambunctious boys.  I believe that today and hope you feel the same way. 

Please share this website address with someone involved with school fundraising in some way.  I think they'll have some fun too!

http://www.Fundraising-Advice.com

____________________________

Thanks so much!!! 

No comments: