Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

101 Low & No Cost Promotions for Your School Fundraiser

I just posted 101 Low & No Cost Promotions for Your Fundraiser to The Educator's PLN (The personal learning network for educators). This is my latest book written together with Hunter Thomson here in the Believe Kids School Fundraising office.

This book outlines challenges, contests, drawings and games that can be used to encourage participation in your next elementary school fundraiser.

101 Low & No-Cost Promotions for Your Fundraiser

Please take a look and share!  Thanks so much!!!

Any feedback?  Let me know on twitter - twitter.com/believekids

____________________________

This document is available for download directly from Slideshare as well.  Just go directly to the book 101 Low & No Cost Promotions for Your Fundraiser and select the download button from the top of the presentation.

I also have printed versions available and if you would like one, just let me know!  I'll get it out in the mail to you.

No comments: