Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Elementary School Fundraising Consultants / Representatives...


I was thinking about fundraising representatives today.  Wondering how everyone is doing here in late July. 

We're about to head into the school year and the Fall fundraising season.  There will be just a few weeks to get all the pending schools out there registered for fundraisers.  Just a few weeks to prepare for how to consult so schools can raise the most money in the shortest period of time.

I'm pulling for you all and if there's anyone out there with questions, comments or thoughts on how to make the Fall fundraising season a successful one, I'd love to hear it!

Ways you can interact would be to subscribe to my blog, leave comments below, visit at facebook.com/believekids or do some tweeting at twitter.com/believekids

If you're so inclined you can call me as well.  My contact info is at www.BelieveKids.com

Here's to an amazing Fall!


No comments: