Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thoughts on Technology, Forward Thinking and School Principals


I read a post a while back where a retired school principal believed that not growing up with technology helped his kids grow up to be decent members of society. Although I can understand how folks would believe that technology is the problem, I just don't.



I was going to go into a big thing here quoting the guy and all.  It's not going to happen.  The bottom line is that we all are using technology and the benefits are vast.  One of the most notable changes on the horizon is collaborative learning.  I believe all children will be reached through working together on projects.  Instead of reciting facts, we will have discovery of talents and kids will find their passions.  We already have experts in virtually any topic available from anywhere in the world. 

After all, the facts are all online anytime we need them.

Ok, until next time.


No comments: