Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Friday, August 27, 2010

Don't Make Your Parents do ALL the Fundraising!


Repeat after me...

I pledge to bring my school fundraiser to the masses.

I will no longer accept fundraisers that only ask the parents of our students to help.

I will work hard to encourage others besides the most supportive parents at the school to help.

I fully and completely understand that I can take my fundraising sale or event to the community, nation and perhaps even the world.

 _________________

Jay Moneta is the Vice President of Believe Kids Fundraising and can be found blogging here regularly.  Please leave a comment for me here below.  Although, I'm poking a bit of fun here, it's really important that people realize that the vast majority of funds raised for your school or group come from a very small percentage of the people involved with the school or group. That number can go up if the sale goes nationwide.  thanks for looking and sharing and commenting!  Love ya!

No comments: