Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Friday, August 27, 2010

200 blog posts later...

200 blogs posts later and it's official.  I am now a blogger.  I actually have begun to understand how to write and how to post a bunch of crazy stuff.

And I only post about elementary school fundraising. 

So, there are about 100,000 schools and I would venture to guess that more than half of those have a PTA, PTO or other parent group. Each group must be comprised of at least 3 people I would think so I have 150,000 people that could be reading this blog (yes, my numbers could be way off since I'm just wingin' it).

Out of those 150,000 probably 10% are comfortable with blogs and 10% of them follow people on blogs.  That's 1,500 potential people that could follow me if they ran across this site.

Right now, I have 6 followers and I am one of them.  So, my goal for the next 100 blog posts is to double that to 12.

I know, crazy right!

So, please share this blog address - http://www.believejay.blogspot.com

Put me on your blogroll and subscribe and follow this blog!  It's the only good elementary school fundraising blog out there.  That's not sayin' much because very few people actually want to read about fundraising but...

I'm going to find the next 6 that do - with your help!

I only need less than 1% of the potential followers available out there! 

Until next time!

____________________

Jay Moneta is the Vice President of Believe Kids Fundraising and blogs here at http://www.believejay.blogspot.com.

Follow the link here If you're curious about elementary school fundraising and I also have a blog site called the fundraising pln where I put a bunch of inspirational and informational posts about school fundraising

Thanks!

No comments: