Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Monday, January 7, 2013

Believe Kids Elementary School Fundraising


Believe Kids is a nationwide school fundraising company.

The disclosure here is that if you read my blog, you'll know that I don't self-promote.  At least I generally resist the temptation to talk about myself since we're all in this together.  The things is, today I want you to know that my company hosts very successful fundraisers - high-profit school fundraisers that are easy to run.

The company mostly teams up with PTA and PTO's for school-wide fundraisers.  Two main catalogs a year allow groups to successfully exceed fundraising goals.

No games, just amazing catalogs.  So, after 10,000 plus fundraisers, we are certainly experts.  Ask me anything and take a look when you get a chance.

Believe Kids Elementary School Fundraising

P.S. Referrals in every state including AK, HI, Guam & Puerto Rico :)

No comments: