Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Small Victories - Posting to this Elementary School Fundraising Blog Daily...



Hi!  I don't do self-promotion on this blog.  It's not that I am above it or anything, but I believe that content should rule the day.  In short, I believe that if I write truly remarkable things, you will search me out.  If I am determined to blog daily about things that matter to you, you will return and share.

So, I discuss elementary school fundraising in a real way.  I am probably the one and only person doing it.  And dispite the fact that there are no others, I will help you or your PTA or your principal or a parent.

Small victories keep me coming back to post daily.

I'll be here posting so I have a question...

What fundraising related questions can I help you sort out?

Ok, until next time!

________________

Keep the conversation going!!!
Leave comments and questions below or visit any of the following:
Twitter.com/BelieveKids
www.BelieveKids.com
facebook.com/BelieveKids

_________________

No comments: