Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Thursday, February 2, 2012

What's in a schools arsenal of fundraisers? Yes, probably too much.

Here's your average school's fundraising list:

eScrip
Box Tops
Campbell's Soup Labels
Target
Office Depot
Car Wash
Yard Sale 
Movie Night
Sleepover/lock in or Bake Sale
Monthly Restaurant Fundraiser
Auction, Walk-A-Thon or other well-planned event
Gift & Wrap or Frozen Cookie Dough Fundraiser
Ink Cartridge Recycling
Matching Funds

Can you guess which of these can raise over just a few thousand dollars for the year?  I've made it easy by highlighting the ones (in green) that I believe can generate significant profits if done right.

Hey, I'm just pointing out where I would put my efforts if I were in charge of raising money for a school that really needed it.

Ok, until next time!

_________________

twitter
facebook
school fundraising
cookie dough fundraiser

No comments: