Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Best Band Fundraisers Choir Fundraising - Secret Post



I have a secret for you.

I leave my business out of my blog (at least for the most part).  I limit personal stuff in my posts and try not to promote anything just for the sake of it.  I do tell stories and such but I leave my business out of it. After all, I figure if someone discovers something cool from my posts, they'll ask me about my company or how to solve a problem for them or something.

It's not really about me or business, it's about educating anyone who wants to discover what I know.
So, when I ran across an article on band fundraising I needed to say something out loud.

_________________

I realized that my company, Believe Kids Fundraising has been working with school bands for 14 years. In fact, we were the number one band fundraising company before we offered school-wide fundraisers.  It was all we did for many years.  We produced compilation CD's with Sony Music and bands and choirs sold them to raise funds.  It was a fun time and we did some great things. I don't think there has ever been a company more in tune with the needs of music programs than Believe.

The reason I am going into this is that even though our company is focused on larger elementary schools we still host band and choir fundraisers.  I just got an email from one of our customers thanking us for helping their band.  I just want to air it out to remind me and anyone else that we have an allegiance with bands and choirs that is at the heart of what we do.

We do it unlike any other company and because of our roots, would enjoy the opportunity to work with your band or choir on a fundraiser some day.  Really anytime.  We'll be here when you're ready for us.

It's just got to be our little secret.  If it gets out that our fall fundraising catalog is being offered to school bands it's all over :)

Ok, until next time.

P.S. One of the highlights was recording Billy Dean with background vocals entirely comprised of students from a school we worked with.  Realizing just how much impact our efforts were on the students was unforgettable.

______________

twitter
facebook
band fundraising
choir fundraiser

No comments: