Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hey, It's me! Yearly wrap up!

Hi everyone.  Now that the year is wrapping up, I think it's a good idea to get a personal note your way.

I suppose that every once in a while, it's a good idea to take a step back and take inventory so here it goes. 

I've been writing this blog since March of 2008.  For me, this blog has been great for me in terms of personal growth (I love writing here!) as well as relationship building.

I know that even though there are only a handful of people who actively pursue school fundraising blogs and elementary school fundraising companies, I have had some great conversations here, through email and at twitter.  I've come to know some other folks with blogs and created a pln (personal learning network) and shared how I did that on here as well.

The traffic on the blog has grown consistently and again, because I am writing about school fundraising, not very many people are here, but a lot more than I would expect.  As you can tell by following, I write what I want the way I want but with high standards and conviction.

I'll keep it up in 2012 and hope you'll enjoy it!  My goal is to write more frequently but more simply.  You let me know if I accomplish that. 

If you have any feedback for me, just let me know!

Ok, Until next time!

No comments: