Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Friday, September 2, 2011

Elementary School Fundraising and Google Docs

In an effort to create more time in the day and better systems surrounding me and my work, I integrate technology in any way I can.   Having said that, I have to admit that I look for ways to simplify my life because I have a tendency to over-complicate things. 

With that off my chest, here's the deal:

If you are a fundraising representative or you are a parent group member such as a PTA or PTO member, you could be more effective.  You can use technology to plan and run things.  I know this to be true because it's true for everyone in any profession.

I offer you a starting place.  Visit Google Docs (docs.google.com).  You'll want to check this out so instead of offering a long list of suggestions, just start here.  Join if you haven't already and look at the suite of completely free tools at your disposal. The screen capture image above illustrates some of the many tools here. 

Since everything is saved to the cloud, you're free to access it anywhere, anytime and it's free.

Go, do it - check it out. docs.google.com

____________________

Elementary School Fundraiser

No comments: