Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Friday, May 20, 2011

Innovative Schools, EdReform and EdTech

Hi.

I want to share a very quick sentiment. Not a scientific one, nor a particularly studious one either.

I think schools are at a crossroads.

Presented with no way to continue as is, I believe schools have to choose innovation and technology, collaborative learning and new methods or choose to do nothing and risk becoming irrelevant.

So, without sounding preachy or over-dramatic I would encourage anyone who reads this to take a look at a few of the resources available to you that embrace change and improvement:

Twitter - search for hash tags:

#edtech
#edreform
#education

Things will change, it's inevitable.  Professionally, Believe Kids is very interested in how we can help fund this technical revolution.  Personally, I just learn more everyday and where most people see shrinking budgets and negativity, I see possibility. 


I think you will see possibility as well if you just take a look at what your peers are doing.


Ok, until next time.


________________________


As always, feel free to keep the conversation going here in the form of comments or on twitter - twitter.com/believekids


Elementary School Fundraisers
Elementary School Fundraising Blog
Believe Facebook

No comments: