Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Why all my blogging over the summer is silly.

Yes, I know.  Everyone is out of school for the summer.  What's more, summer vacations and family fun have all but made my blog a ghost town.

Really, it's O.K.

I know how it goes.  One thing is for certain.  After hundreds of posts on my school fundraising news blog, I am continuing to post very regularly and my blog is a big part of expression in my life.  I enjoy just the mere hope that I am sharing and educating just one person out there and I am humbled by the opportunity to share my ideas.

Having said that, I can't wait until everyone get's back to school so I can engage with some educators, principals, school administrators and parents about how to most effectively host a school fundraiser.

I also believe my efforts will help fund the technological improvements to come as schools replace paper with electronics.  The educators I know are already working on ways to use computers to collectively research with students and I applaud their efforts.  This collaborative learning environment will change the way students learn.  I am looking forward to the day quality wifi devices replace paper but know that these changes will come only when finances meet desire.  I will be on the forefront in this technological revolution. 

I hope you will find my posts and bookmark, register for feeds, check back occassionally and talk up my efforts if you can.  I feel my insight is the only real deal out there as far as elementary school fundraising information goes and although I do have a personal agenda, I leave it at the door most of the time :)

So, thank you very much!  Here are a few resources for you to checkout:

Twitter - twitter.com/believekids
Facebook - facebook.com/believekids
Myspace - myspace.com/believekids
Jay Moneta's Blog - believejay.blogspot.com
School Fundraising PLN Blog - believekids.com/blog
Company News Blog - believefundraising.wordpress.com

No comments: