Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Monday, February 22, 2010

School Fundraising and Excellence! Quick thought for the week.




It's hard to be excellent. It takes work and it takes being aware. Perhaps more than anything else, it takes consistency.


Quick case-in-point. I was just in a Chick-fil-A restaurant where they paid attention to every aspect of their business. It was a joy to be there and it was obvious that from the flowers in the restrooms to the cleanliness of the parking lot that they were on top of their game. In a rare moment, I spilled my waffle fries. They noticed and brought me another one within a minute. I didn't ask, they didn't ask me. They just took care of it. It's in that moment that it becomes clear. They demand excellence out of their business on the whole but they achieve that only each and every day in many small ways.

If you are able this week, join me.

I pledge excellence from this week. I will think of everything possible no matter how small to make our fall fundraising season a success. So, whatever your business or daily activities, I hope you find that you are able to create and experience for someone that is an absolute treat.

It'll be a fun week - one that I know will make a difference.

___________________________________________________

Jay Moneta is the Vice President of Believe Kids and blogs here: www.Fundraising-Advice.com and can be reached at twitter - www.twitter.com/BelieveKids - As with any of my posts, if you like what is written, please take a moment to leave a comment or any suggestions. Thanks for looking!

No comments: