Elementary School Carnival Ideas

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fundraising Reviews - New Unmoderated Comments on our Website.

Uh, yeah. We just put up an unmoderated comments area on our website. It's a bit scary because you never know what people may put up there but we are so confident in what we do enough we are willing to take the risk... (I will remove any swear words, spam or complete garbage which I believe is fair since this is still a site that young people visit).

Each fundraising program linked on our website has a comments section under the program information. It's very easy so I hope we get a lot of comments and reviews of the fundraisers.

Here is what it looks like:


If you have any experience with us and our programs, please comment at www.BelieveKids.com and as always, if you like my blog posts, please leave comments or join my rss feeds or subscribe to my blog.

No comments: